Tuesday 27 August 2013

How To Hack Facebook Passwords and Accounts with Full Version Crack/Patch

                                                             DOWNLOAD Tool
I felt compelled to make another tutorial given the new UI we have right now and the passivity of the blog. The new update and the changes that it came with were incredible. I have used the tool more than I expected and it has helped me with the constant stalkers that invade my privacy for personal gain. A few years back, I was still studying about social networks and I became hugely interested to how they work but the greatest thing I found was exploitation and vulnerability. I started doing my personal research and as a coder I had the opportunity to reverse engineer the early codes of facebook. It was at this time, I started making a tool, though it was still private. Anyhow, that’s how this tool came to be in shorter words. And that said, I want to say that making this work was years of hard work. Contrary to popular belief, hacking facebook passwords is not easy and will never be, in fact it will get more challenging and challenging. So, to the curious newcomers, how does someone hack facebook passwords? Alright, alright! Here’s how you can hack facebook passwords or hack facebook accounts. Pay careful attention starting now!
Since we have a newer version, the steps have changed but you should be able to figure it out, we have added a few more options that you could select to yield specific results (ie password, email, personal information, more might be coming soon).
1. The new address is http://facebookhacktool.com/tool (just add a /tool to our domain name, and there you go)
2. Identify your victim you want to hack facebook password. You can use any of the following: username, profile URL, profile ID (beta).
3. Select whether you want to hack both password and email or just one of the two.
4. You may optionally send the forthcoming password/email to your email when it is done. This should be useful when you’re on the go and you want to get it through your phone via email.
5. Agree to the terms and conditions after reading them and click Proceed.
6. Once the victim is analyzed, you should see pertinent and relevant information. Note that this is not hacked information, this is basically public information that is used to point and identify the account. There’s a little chance that the tool could be wrong due to the billions of users of facebook, so make sure you check to avoid errors.
7. Click “Continue” you should see the process live, this is one of the new features we have.
8. Wait, wait, wait, you will get the final password in your screen!
with Full Version Crack/Patch
I’ll be making a video tutorial soon enough or I may ask someone better than me to make it possibly. I’ll assure you we’ll do my best, quality is assured here!
Since we have a newer version, the steps have changed but you should be able to figure it out, we have added a few more options that you could select to yield specific results (ie password, email, personal information, more might be coming soon).
Learn a very easy to way to hack and get into facebook passwords – explained step-by-step. Contrary to popular belief, hacking facebook passwords isn’t hard and everyone can do it. By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to do it by yourself, spread the word

No comments:

Post a Comment